sábado, 12 de agosto de 2017

Example of a flirty conversation with girls

Step 1 - Express your interest in her confidently clear and without fear: “I really like your fashion sense, it makes you look classy but quite attractive, my name is … I saw you and I thought you looked nice, so wanted to find out if your personality is as fine as fine as your looks ;)”
Step 2 - she answers, and if you know what you look for in a woman you can ask her questions to find out if she is the kind of woman that you want:
you: “so what are your hobbies, what do you do apart from talking to cute guys?” (Flirting example)
She: “hahaha, I work as a retail assistant in a clothing store and I also like to paint in my free time what about you?”
You: “well, I work in a company as a (your position) and on my free time I like to hit the gym and then I also like spending my free time making love, but only with a good woman ;) . So as you can see I’m a very versatile man :). But you said you paint on your free time? I don’t usually meet an artist, do you have any photos of your paintings?” (Don’t be afraid to bring up sex, bring it up and act like it’s the most normal thing to talk about)
She: hahah, wow, very versatile indeed. Wait let me look for my phone. (She is probably blushing)
you: don’t be like those girls who are afraid of admitting they have desires for fear of being judged, I’m a really open minded guy, anyways show me your paintings.
She: yeah I can show you I have some here in my phone, take a look… (for a good reaction you need to say the sexual thing (i like making love) and then change topic immediately in a natural way (so you paint on your free time? to distract her from the sexual tension created)
You: oh wow, you really have an artistic vain, I can already imagine you painting my beautiful body with your talented hands while I listen to classical music. (Close your eyes) Oh yeah, that feels wonderful…
She: hahahahaha… i would make you look really good if i painted you…
You: don’t tempt me, or I will be forced to get your number and make plans to see you sometime after work. For my painting. Fuck it, you seem like a cool girl, put your number in my phone…
She: hahaha, it’s 0753 - xxx - xxx
The point is to flirt, be fun, non serious, avoid being too creepy when you flirt (for example you cannot just say that you want to fuck her or look threatening or thirsty when you bring up sex because she would run away or call the cops) Just casually mention you like sex like it’s no big deal without fear or hesitation.
The worst that can happen is that she feels uncomfortable which will only happen if you came on too strong or serious, but the key is not to be afraid of making girls uncomfortable.. if she tells you fuck off so be it, go for the next girl and tone it down next time but keep bringing up sex in a smooth elegant non creepy way. Works best when it’s obvious it’s a joke.
And then just see how she is. It really isn’t about discussing politics. It’s about taking an interest in her and joke around a bit and flirt.

Ernesto Fernandez

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario