domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Analysis of a text interaction after picking up a girl doing Daygame

Tuesday:
Hi, (xxxx)... yesterday was an attractive evening, although a little bit short (the interaction) you were very friendly :) Lucky me that i went to eat mandarins. (inside joke) haha it was funny to meet you.

She: Aawww, yes yes it was a pleasure to meet you, you were really nice.

Today:

Hi (xxx).. you know recently I ate an ice cream made by the hand of God! haha, it was amazing. I hope you are also a divine night.

She: HAHAHAHA thanks :D

Boy: How's the night going, any wolf man around, its full moon tonight! (Inside joke)



She: hahahahaha nooooo

Boy: I hope you are perfecting those dancing steps, what i saw the other day leaves left much to be desired. (inside joke again)

Ella: HAHAHAHAHA, i was only imitating you xD

Yo: imitating me? You didn't even move! HAHA at least you know how to move?or you just know the stick move :)

Ella: HAHAHAHAHAHA, you are so mean

Me: Tomorrow there is a party, right? the other guy has told me everything lady! you and your friend might go over there right?


She: HaHAHAHA, obviously tomorrow there is a party


Me: So what you don't invite me xP Hahaha the other guy has to tell me everything


She: HAHAHAHAHAHA I did not know if I was gonna go, I am a bit sick, but nah ill go tomorrow :)

Me: haha.... it sounds really bad, you know the best cure for your sickness?


She: GO OUT!!!! HAHAHA


Guy: YES GO OUT!! Have a good time, and dance Salsa with amazing guys called (his name), you'll recover 100 guaranteed!


She: HAHAHAHA, bad news i don't know how to dance Salsa,

Guy: Don't worry!! Stepping on feet you will learn!! HAHA just let yourself go by the emotion and everything will look  wonderful.


The bad news is... that I am not sure to that i can go there, agh :/ i am in (place) with some friends; if i try to come back tomorrow i might get there, but i don't promise anything!


She: where do you live?

Guy: You will know :) Some things about me...

(My full name) Age 20.
I like green, koalas, ice creams, pizza
I don't like, mayonese, nights without moon,
A secret never told: I loved Titanic 

You will know more when we meet, HAhA your turn :)


Ella: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhhh wellll 


Guy: I don't think you understood the game... I am from (place) and the only thing i can promise is that if I suddenly appear over there, we will eat mandarins and you will lean how to dance Salsa lady! Wether you want it or not) I am gonna go, have fun :) see you.

When she said GO OUT, that's when he should have tried to set up the date. Everything he had to do is to suggest to meet, for example: "HAHA, i like your way of thinking, lets meet you me and your smile tomorrow at 20:00?"... 

Then when she asked "where he lives", he used a very long message that really had to do nothing with what she had asked (I'm referring to the message where he says I like.. I don't like... and a secret never told...). 

He gave too much information about himself for no reason killing too much intrigue and the mysterious vive. 

That kind of text would have been good if she had said that she barely knows anything about him because it would be an easy way to create connection. But he had already created enough connection with the inside jokes.

The conversation seemed good because she had made the girl laugh which is a good thing, then he had created a lot of connection by using inside jokes, but failed at the most important thing which is to set up the date and therefore the girl lose interest.

Ernesto Fernandez

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario