lunes, 28 de abril de 2014

What to do and say if she says she has a boyfriend?

Girls with boyfriends

What if I told you, you should not go away just because a woman said "I have a boyfriend".

What if I told you it is impossible that almost every girl you approach has a boyfriend, it just isn't, it is too much "bad luck".

Just because a woman says she has a boyfriend doesn't mean she actually does have a boyfriend or that she is happy with such boyfriend.

One common thing that everyone doing Daygame seems to have is "oh she told me she had a boyfriend so I will just let her go."

Seriously, Don't go!! It is just a test. And you might say "except when it isn't".

Sure she might have a boyfriend but you don'tt know that, and the only way to know is to keep talking to her as if she had said nothing.

You have the typical mentality of a good boy and that's why you think "oh ill try another one."

The reason a girl says she has a boyfriend is to differentiate. Girls have a lot of boys they could be with but they can't be with all of them, they have to chose the best ones.

That's why they do this test because when a guy moves on, girls just think of him as just another guy but if this same guy tries to be persistent after she has said that she has a boyfriend. Then she knows she is in front of a man who knows what he wants. She is in front of a man who offers protection, a man who is very confident and goes after what he wants no matter the difficulties.

So what can you do if she says that?

First What you should not do or say.
First: Never look disappointed. That's just needy.


Then avoid saying this:

She: "I have a boyfriend"
Me: "Don't you want another one?"


She: "I have a boyfriend"
Me: "Ok Bye"

Instead stay and say this:

She: "I have a boyfriend"
Me: "I think i also have one (girlfriend), but what makes you think i want something with you, why do you go so fast?"


She: "I have a boyfriend"
Me: "I love that we have just met each other and you are already telling me your problems/life, it almost feels like the next thing you are gonna tell me is that you are going to present me to your parents"


She: "I have a boyfriend"
Me: "I'm flattered that you already see me as a potential problem to your relationship, but i think you are going too fast because I just met you, so i was saying blah blah blah(change topic)"
And last I wanna leave this thing a girl said after being asked why when she was single has said she had a boyfriend:


"I've always said it when I don't find them attractive, or they are so attractive and 'up-front' that I know giving them a chance would just make me end up getting hurt so I just back off.

The trick here is that even if she doesn't find you attractive at first, if you still keep being persistent after she has told you the boyfriend excuse, she will find you more attractive. Because you have shown that you are not like the other guys who back off immediately after hearing those words and being different from most guys makes you more attractive :)

Oh and one more thing even if you pass this test, she might put you another test.
The key is every time she says something along the lines that "you are wasting your time with me, boy", you don't take it as such, until she really goes, and she has to be the one going and leaving you, not the other way around: For example:


She: "haha, thats nice but i have to go"
Then you can say.
Me: "Me too, but we can still give each other 5 minutes, any was as i was telling you before"


or

She: "You are cool/funny/cute but i don't think my boyfriend is gonna like this"
Me: "I think you should give him a call and tell her that you are flirting with a crazy guy"


Never go, show her that you are chatting to her because she is attractive, but that doesn't mean you view her yet as a potential girlfriend. That's something you haven't even think of, something she doesn't deserve because you have many woman (thanks to Daygame) in your life, what makes her that special for you to want to be her boyfriend...

Just don't freaking go away when she tells you that and try what I said, although when you say those lines or something similar is better if you don't wait for her response, just keep talking changing topic

Ernesto Fernandez

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario